Ask us anything, we'll keep this page updated!
- My partner didn't get an email - can he/she come? - Absolutely! We didn't have contacts for everyone but partners are 100% welcome, just please let us know when it comes to RSVPing!
- What about kids? All kids welcome!
- Can you recommend any travel books for the visit? We recommend getting your hands on the latest edition of the Bradt Guide to Rwanda which gives a really good overview of the history, culture, geography and wildlife of Rwanda, as well as recommendations for eating, sleeping and more. There is also a Lonely Planet guide to East Africa.
- Are you organising any group trips? We are organising a group safari in Akagera National Park following the wedding, departing Kigali Tue 13th, coming back on Thur 15th. Let us know if you are interested!
- Are you block-booking accommodation? For the wedding in Rubavu - yes - see the options here. For Kigali - no - there are many accommodation options at every price range and the city is easy to get around so we leave this to you to make up your mind on what suits you!
- What about Coronavirus? The Government of Rwanda have been very effective in limiting the spread of covid, the country re-opened to limited tourism and small gatherings in Jun 2020 so we are confident we can go ahead with our wedding by Jul 2021!